Friday, June 20, 2008

Today

The vacuum broke.

There's a 12 in. crack in my windshield.

Someone's photo order was royally messed up/slowed down.

I need a Nikon flash before Sunday.

I have a busy day hangover.

Broke a glass.

Got a cold sore.

Got some overdue bills.

....On a good note...I found my missing box of 250 business cards. Didn't want to lose those lovely, letter-pressed little works of art. But then again...on a bad note...I was thinkin' about cancelling the land-line and just using the cell (that's one of the said overdue bills), but I realized the land-line is printed on the 250 lovely, letter-pressed little works of art. What's a gal to do?

1 comment:

LTD in Las Vegas said...

It seems like you need a big giant slurpee. SORRY. It was soo much easier as kids. When we were stressed we could just go and jump off your roof into your pool& get rid of some tension(sorry mom & dad Patterson). But then there weren't as many good things back then like getting the best hugs and kisses from your own babies.